Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The STPs Dreams Come True

The STP had a dream.  In his dream everyone in town had a cow.  And all the cows had escaped and were running about the town.  And our cow was little.  Like a dog-size cow.  (Maybe this wasn't exactly the dream--only my recollection of what he told me when we were both half awake/ three quarters asleep.)  I'm no Joseph, but if Pharoah had had this dream it seems like we might be in for a famine year.  Just glad there weren't 7 little cows in the dream. 
Because I am not a fan of starving, and as a service to the STP, I interpreted the dream to mean that just because everyone else had a truck, we didn't really need a truck.   Just a cute little Volvo.  The STP dismissed my dream interpretation as nonsense.  He said it was his dream and leave it alone.  I shared my thought with someone else, who thought maybe the dream meant that we were to have a little truck.  I dismissed that as nonsense.
And alas, here is the little truck that will be our second vehicle.  We do not actually own it yet, we were just 'trying it on' in front of the house.  But by next week we should be the proud owners of a pick-up.   It only took the STP two years to get a truck.  I'm thinking a cowboy hat can't be far behind.  I love being married to a dreamer.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh its such a cute little truck! i like it :)