Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Character Revealed

Someone once said that character is who you are when no one is looking. 
The STP and the Goob are away at Kidz Kamp this week and I am home alone.  I'm not sure I have ever lived alone before.  I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.  I have always shared a room.  My first apartment was a one bedroom and I had two roommates.  The STP has been away many a time, but there were always children at home with me.  But this week, just me and the dog.  And I do not think I am well suited to living alone.  I did not eat at the table last evening.  And I did not make my bed this morning.  I can't find my cell phone (or my battery charger).  I talk to the dog a lot.  I have accomplished less than when the STP is home.  If I was alone for longer would I adjust back to the doing the things I have always told you were important, or would I become a recluse that hoards things, spray paints everything, and knits baby blankets? 
If the STP ever leaves me and the Goob actually becomes an independent adult, can I move in with you?

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

What?? No takers?? Maybe I will be the ultimate blog give-away.

Amanda said...

PLEASE come live with me cuz i dont live well alone either :) now i know where i get it from :)