Friday, June 04, 2010

Keep Your Mind on the Traffic

In addition to 100 pictures of the sun setting, I have about 1000 pictures of rocks.  Mostly red rocks.  I have at least 500 taken out the window as we drove by them.  Zoomed in on them.  Zoomed out from them.  Landscape and portrait.  The same formation from several angles.  I hiked over red rocks.  I hiked under red rocks.  I slid down red rocks and climbed up red rocks.  (Okay, you know its true--I have a red rock in the trunk of my car.)  Stop the car...I need one more picture of rocks. 

So I was thinking that the road signs should advise you to keep your eyes on the road.  Because watching the rocks is just too easy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i am SO glad you stopped to get a picture of this!!!

Miss Brenda said...

The one in the other direction says watch for 'big' red rocks. I saw it too late to stop!