Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recharging

I have not seen my battery charger for my camera since we returned from vacation.  I didn't really look for it until this evening.  Which means it has been missing for over a week.  By this time it could be anywhere in four states.  Or lost in my house or car.  (I'm not sure which is worse.)  So I am going to try and upload a few pics for you before the battery dies.  My reformatted hard drive has recognized my camera as new hardware.  I hope it won't ask me to locate the software that came in the box with it 6 months ago. 
So here goes.
So that took me about 15 minutes, so that is it. 
As I was trying to locate pictures I would share with you I realized how many posts I have to do.  So stayed tuned for:
Red Rocks From Sedona
Is The Sun Setting Again Tonight?
Arches National Park
Things to Photograph When You Finally Grow Tired of Red Rocks
How To Take Excellent Photographs Without Ever Leaving Your Car

1 comment:

Abi said...

Look at your little family, how nice! Alex looks mammoth there. Wow, can't wait to see you guys soon :)