Sunday, May 15, 2011

Self-diagnosis

Maybe I don't feel good.  It started with plantar fasciitis in my right foot.  And then the pain moved up to my right hip and lower back.  Where it has lived off and on for two years.  Sometimes I don't feel it at all.  Sometimes I'm not sure I will be able to walk.  I don't think it is muscular.  Maybe joint.  Possibly weight related.  But my maid of honor had a hip replacement this week. (How old am I?) And I think that might be my problem.  And I watched a show called Mystery ER and the guy on the show had all my symptoms, but I fell asleep just before they gave the diagnosis.  Did I mention my fatigue?  And the STP has his kaleidoscope scheduled for tomorrow and I think I might have colon cancer.  Or kidney failure.  In the last week I thought it might be vitamin D deficiency, an ovarian cyst, or lupus.
Typed my symptoms into the computer and it says I might have network connectivity problems. 

1 comment:

Abi said...

Oh GB! I didn't get the reference yesterday about all your friends having hip replacements but I am laughing so hard this morning. Thanks for sharing!