Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Creative Time Wasting

Pinterest.  Where I spend each evening finding new ideas, recipes, projects, colors, etc. that I don't have time to try.  Was just wondering why I have no new projects or things I have done to tell you about and realized that I have done nothing.  So in the interest of more interesting blog entries (as well as a more interesting life)  I am swearing off Pinterest for the rest of my life for the rest of the month week day till after I shower.
Did you know you can make ice orbs for your winter garden with balloons and food coloring?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

it would have to get cold enough and stay cold long enough here first to try it...

Brenda's Man said...

that's starting tomorrow right? Just checking. :) love ya!

Anastasia said...

I'm with ami. I might try it anyway...need baloons.

georgi said...

pinterest...lol...yes, it is understandable, I am headed there very soon. Fun blog...keep up the great work.