Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ms Brenda Gets Her Mojo Back

Like Amidala, I have been in somewhat of a funk since Christmas.  And then one day this week I got up and made the Goob chocolate pancakes.








And the same day I took down the Christmas decorations (with a little help from the ever-getting-taller Goob.)







And I actually put an exercise DVD in the DVD player.







And I logged 10000 steps on my pedometer. 

Not to mention 5 loads of laundry.






And I think 2012 may be the year that I lose that extra weight and organize my photos. 

3 comments:

Brenda's Man said...

You go baby!

Amanda said...

yay mojo!!!

Sebastian said...

Hello Miss Brenda! I came across your blog on another bloggers site. All I can say is, Wow!! My hat is off to you. I am a relatively new blogger (since November '11), at faith1stministries.wordpress.com.

Keep doing what you do...you inspire me! -- Sebastian