Thursday, January 19, 2012

While I Am Gone

Tomorrow am I am leaving on a jet plane.  Well, a regional jet plane.  And I will be arriving on a less than a jet plane.  Like a propeller plane.  Where every seat is a window seat.  And an aisle seat.  (Rose Tenenhier will have to sit  somewhere behind me.) I am traveling light.  Like amazingly light.  Clean underwear and my Kindle light.  I downloaded three books.  (I don't mean to brag, but I did that all by myself.) 
I am going to have lunch on Saturday with my girls and their husbands.  And the BGsITW.  And my Mom and Dad.  And all of my favorite brothers and sisters and most of their spouses and all their kids who can make it.  Since I am traveling light, I have made arrangements to bring the rolls.  I am giggling already just thinking about it.
I.  Can't.  Wait. 
When I get back I will be older than I am now.  Five days older. One year older.
I was going to tell you how I am not having a problem getting older.  How a birthday is a cause to celebrate.  How I am embracing my age.  But I still need to color my hair before I go to bed. 
See you when I get back. 
 

No comments: