Monday, June 25, 2012

Sand Pail List Updates

Goob's Sand Pail List
Get a Haircut

Ms Brenda's Sand Pail List
Kayak on the River
Remember when we bought the new deer repellent vehicle with the upgraded roof rack and the ground clearance suitable for hauling kayaks?  Well today we tried them on.  And then we hauled them to the river just south of town.  And we spent a glorious hour on the Big Horn River.
Just me and my kayak.
And the STP and his kayak.
(And in case you were wondering the Big Horn River flows north through Dodge City.)
In addition I got a haircut today.  And I made a bowl of potato salad.  Neither of which was on my list.  Just thought you might want to know.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i got my hair cut yesterday too... i should add it to my list and then cross it off :)

Abi said...

you Kayaked to your hair appt? That is fantastic!