Monday, July 23, 2012

I Believe I Can Fly OR Does This Harness Make My Butt Look Big?

(This is one in a series of vacation recaps that I need to do so I don't forget that I did this.)
As always, I am in love with the color green.   And on vacation I was surrounded by green.  I felt like I wanted to soak it in.  I even loved the green weeds.  So when my favorite nephew's twin brother suggested I go ziplining with them through the tree tops, my immediate reaction was, "Are you kidding me?"


My encouragers
But he is so cute and persuasive that I decided I would do this thing.




 I really hadn't thought it completely through.











 Because you have to wear a helmet.

On the plus side I got to hang out (literally) with Princess Amidala. 













On the negative side she thought it would be a good idea to take a few pictures. I'm filing this one in the "I wished you hadn't showed me that" file.

I replaced 'go white water rafting' with 'go ziplining' on my sand pail list. 

No comments: