1. Old chubby women have difficulty entering and exiting a kayak gracefully.
2. There are numerous helpful videos on You Tube to educate old chubby women.
3. Helpful kayak videos feature young thin people and delude old chubby women into believing that they, too, could get into and out of their kayak quickly and gracefully.
4. It would be helpful to watch the video more than once before attempting to exit your kayak onto a rocky shore. (Especially if you happen to be an old chubby woman.)
5. You should know when to quit if things are not going as smoothly as in the video.
6. You should definately quit before you are in over your head. Literally.
7. A PFD is an old chubby woman's best friend.
(Although a STP with a good sense of humor is also helpful.)
8. You should test the water tightness of your camera case before you put your camera in it and submerge it.
9. A kayak can take on a lot of water in a very short time if it is turned over in a lake.
10.When kayaking, it is helpful to take a set of dry clothes along.
Hope you find these facts helpful. Because I will not be shooting any instructional videos for You Tube any time soon.