Sunday, October 07, 2012

Oh Nuts

What happened to summer?
I was not ready for Fall.  I still have things to do.  Summer things still on the list.
Okay, so the chrysanthemums are blooming.  I still haven't ridden my bike to Basin and back.
What are the skelemingoes doing in the flower bed?  I haven't hit any golf balls at the driving range.
A fire in the pellet stove?  We didn't have a single fire in the firebowl on the patio.
I didn't catch a single firefly or see even one 'mother statue'. 
 The bats are out front, and I'm still wondering what happened to September.

On the Fall list:
Paint the fence. (too bad we went straight from Summer to Winter.  This one may have to wait till Spring)
Go through a corn maze.
Make the vacation book.
Drink apple cider.
Hug Claire and Nick.

No comments: