Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Horse Hockey

Last week I bought two little trees for the front yard. But before I could plant them, I needed to enrich my soil. So I inquired about some manure. Today a very nice lady delivered two bags of horse manure to my front door.
Yesterday Dave tilled up about half the yard. The very nice lady took one look at our soil and offered to deliver a pick up truck full of manure on Saturday. I must be destined to work with poop.
Yesterday I started my job at the IBHF. Good news--we send out all stool cultures and O&P's.
Tomorrow I start my job at the bank. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with any of that there.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

You never know...you may discover a new type of turds.

Amanda said...

i think turd is a more gross word than poop. and i think that none of this should be discussed at the dinner table.