Monday, September 22, 2008

Rate My Space




The big reveal of the dining room...

I have scavenged a wedding cake chandelier for the ceiling, but it needs to be rewired. Maybe when Carter drops by he'll bring a friend who will know how to do this. Here's hoping...

Notice the new arrangement of the fruit pictures. It is a rectangular arrangement in keeping with the craftsman style of the house. Dave says if he hears the words 'Craftsman Style' one more time he will block HGTV. I think it is in my package with ESPN so I am safe.

(See Dixie hoping that soon I will stop taking pictures and take her for a walk. She is the eternal optimist.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh i love it!!! cant wait to see it in person :)

Abi said...

Oh GB it's so light and bright, I love it!

Anastasia said...

I adore it . The rectangle is great! are you sure you dont want to travel to PA with daddy?