Saturday, May 09, 2009

And The Winner Is...

I asked the STP to pick a number between 1 and 19, but not to pick seventeen. Then I asked to Booger to pick a number. Then I averaged them. Then I looked who was going to be the winner. And she didn't really want to win anything, so Ijust went with the STP's first choice, because the Boog's choice was from the same family, anyway. So that's really not as random as you would have liked it to be, but after all it's my contest. So Abi will be receiving the Handy Dandy Danger Signs of Melanoma card. (And I will be delivering it in person.) I guess I will have to have an on-line auction for the Sighting Target with three holes.
Thanks for playing.

3 comments:

nancyann said...

I'd say the personal delivery is the real prize!

Abi said...

YAY! Thank you so much... I'm truly honored. I would like to thank my mom first of all, being mother's day especially. She has brought me to this great moment in my life.... I love you mom, can't wait to see you!

Anastasia said...

AWWW rats. She always gets her way! it's not fair!!