Friday, May 22, 2009

Road Trip--Day After Yesterday

Yesterday we traveled (through Chicago!) without incident. Last night we stayed in a resort hotel. I took a bubblebath and read my book. The guys rented movies and relaxed on the couch. Today we will spend the day in our bathing suits at various indoor waterparks with people we don't know. My first order of business will be to find someone who looks worse in her swimsuit than I do. Then I will avoid all reflections of myself and slide and swim with wild abandon. Don't worry, the camera will stay in the suitcase. The only pictures I will appear in are in the background of other people's vacation pictures. See, they'll say, there is someone who looks worse in her swimsuit than I do.

2 comments:

Abi said...

The Web-cam, you forgot about the web-cam... live and in living color... Sounds like a blast of a vacation already. Love you guys.

Miss Brenda said...

That was NOT me on the web-cam.