Monday, March 28, 2011

Brother-in-Law Day--The Sequel

Three years ago I promised you a video.  That post from January 2008 is one of my most popular, because occasionally Google will lead people there who are searching for information on Brother-in-law's Day.  Imagine their surprise to find that the celebration involves sucking and a hardboiled egg.
I am finally ready to post the video.  The only problem is that I have several of them.  And they are precious fun to me as a series.   So I have decided to post them all.  For my own entertainment and because if you are wasting time surfing the web searching for Brother-in-law day info this is exactly what you deserve need. 
Video # 1.  In which I am holding the camera sideways.  And the nephew is involved.
Video #2.  In which I have righted the camera. And a Sister-in-law has come to the aid of the BIL.
Video #3.   In which said Sister-in-law retreats to read a magazine on the couch.
And BIL decides he needs more fire.  A near success.
Video #4.  In which BIL almost sets himself on fire.  And Sisters-in-law laugh.
Video #5.  In which BIL declares he has given up on egg sucking experiment.
Video #6.  In which the real BIL celebration takes place.  Feel free to hoot and holler.
The 4DSisters are planning to get together again this summer.  We will either be doing the world's longest yardsale or a fly fishing trip.  We will be accepting applications from the husbands to see who gets to celebrate Brother-in-law day with us this year.  We might even let them drive the truck (or clean the fish.) 

6 comments:

Minnie said...

LOL!! What a great day for said BIL and BIL'sW to start our day! I don't think he's throwing his name into the hat. Love ya!

Miss Brenda said...

Min--Tell my dear BIL fine with me. I'm sure Andy will be anxious to spend a day with us. But if these videos go viral, I'll still invite Joe and Tyler to go on the Today show with me. Love ya!

Amanda said...

i cant believe that was 3 years ago...

Abi said...

Another lovely unearthed by going through your photos? :)

Miss Brenda said...

Yep, I'm missing the last quarter of 2009, but I have uploaded all of 2008 and am working my way through them.

Amanda said...

just for fun i googled "brothers in law day" and your blog was the first two hits!