Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I've Got a Quarter

I know the STP doesn't appreciate country music, but sometimes it speaks to my soul as well. 
This is what my car looked like yesterday morning:

 And I am just a little tired of scraping my windshield.   So I am singing along with Jo Dee Messina:

let's flip a coin
Heads, Carolina
Tails, California.


Somewhere greener, somewhere warmer.


The sad part is that I will need more than a quarter to get someplace warmer.  So I will continue to scrape my windshield and go to work.  Saving my quarters. 
Remind me in July when I finally get to my vacation in Williamsburg that I wanted to be someplace warmer.

2 comments:

Minnie said...

did ur email change-just sent email to you and it came back-setting my plans for sister weekend

Miss Brenda said...

Something is wrong with my email