Sunday, November 24, 2013

Finishing This Up

91.  I'm thankful my Mom doesn't use a computer, so she will not see the pictures of the inside of my refrigerator.  Her worst suspicions confirmed.
92.  I'm thankful my parents took pictures of us when we were kids.  Both snapshots and professional pictures.
93.  Thankful for each of my brothers and sisters.
94.  Thankful for their kids.
95.  Thankful that the STP is taking the Goob on college visits.  Thankful for the relationship they have and that they are good car travelers.
96.  Thankful for the Word of God
97.  Thankful for Thanksgiving.  It is good to give thanks.
98.  Thankful for traditions.
99.  Thankful for naps
100. Thankful for dreams.

2 comments:

Minnie said...

I'm thankful we finally got a shout out even if it was #93. Put in our 4DS reservation for Montana Sept. 2015! Happy Thanksgiving! Love ya!

nancyann said...

I've always wanted to live in Montana. (and raise dogs)