Sunday, November 24, 2013

One Good Cookie

The Pecan Tassie--miniature pecan pies with lovely golden brown crusts and sweet and gooey pecan filling.

Why I made it:
I bought a mini muffin tin at a yard sale this summer.
My mom made these when I was little.
I like them.

Recipe I used:  This one from Southern Living
How they turned out:  Decent.  Certainly good enough to eat.
Who will eat them:  (Not the Goob, because they have nuts.
Not the STP because they are not gluten free)
My small group.
People working Thanksgiving Day with me.
Me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On my web you can find useful hints&tips about cheap house move Man and Van London Like this blog

the indiansandpirates said...

I recently did just the crusts to make mini-pumpkin pies. After realizing how much labor goes into these teensie things, I have determined never to wolf down my mom's pecan tassies in one bite but rather two-bite and savor. Because MAN, that is a lot of work!