Monday, November 04, 2019

Great, Full

Had a good full day today.  Let’s just work our way through it together. 
Let’s just number as we go. 
31.  Up early and spent some time with my love bible project.  Thankful for my ‘I am’ study.  Today I was reminded that I am not alone.  Hebrews 13:5b
32.  Hair cut appointment. Finding a good hairdresser is a scary challenge associated with moving.  I think I found a good one.  Happy with her personality, conversation, and capability.  Thankful for a good experience and a good haircut.  
33.  Baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies.  A little crunchier than I like them, but they have a great taste.  Thankful that I had all the ingredients on hand and for a house that smells like fresh baked cookies. 
34.  Thankful for leftover potato soup.  Had some for lunch with the STP.  Thankful for time to spend with the STP.  Love that guy. 
35.   Thankful for laundry done today.  Some is still unfolded on the bed, but it will be folded and put away before bedtime. 
36.  Second job interview today.  Went better than first job interview.  Thankful for possibilities.  
37.  Cooked some venison steaks for supper.  Thankful for recipes from Spring Creek, deer meat from the freezer, and the instant pot. 
38.  Thankful for my girls.  Talked/texted with them all today.  Going to see them all this month.  
39.   Cleaned up the kitchen before supper.  The STP cleaned up after supper.  Thankful that we will wake up to a clean kitchen. 
40.  I’m singing in the community choir Christmas concert.  Practices on Monday evenings. This is a new thing I have never done before.  I am not any good at it.  I will never do it again.  But every once in a while I hit a couple of right notes in a row.  Thankful to sing Christmas songs before Thanksgiving. 
Wrote out a few thank you cards this evening.  It’s good to be grateful.  And it’s great to express it.  

No comments: