Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Thanks Be To God

Heard on the radio today that gratitude involves humility and dependence.   Because in order to be thankful for something or someone I have to admit that I was not capable of meeting my own needs.  Interesting thought.
Philippians 4:19 says, “and my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.”
No one I would rather be counting on to meet my needs.  Just sayin’

51.  Went to prayer meeting this evening.  Thankful that I have access to my Heavenly Father, Who is the Almighty Creator God.
52.  Accepted a job offer today.   Robert Packer Guthrie Hospital lab.  Thankful that I will not have to wear olive green scrubs—unless I want to.  (Which I won’t.)
53.  Went to Joann’s today to buy 9 pieces of fabric.  Found two more pieces that I didn’t go to buy, but they were 80% off so I bought them.  Thankful for sales and coupons.
54. Thankful for flamingo print fabric. Even though I do not collect flamingos, they make me happy.
55. Thankful for washi tape.  Because it is repositionable.  And colorful.  And 50% off.
56. Thankful for hot tea on cold evenings.
57.  Thankful they sell stamps at the grocery store.  I told the STP and he said good thing I didn’t have to drive all the way into the ‘city’.  I think he was making fun of me.  I guess I will put ‘learn to parallel park’ on my things to do in 2020 list.
58.  Thankful for google maps. With the help of google maps I got to Joann’s and ALDIs today.  And back home.
59.  Tomorrow I am going to load the grand babies address into google maps and have lunch with them.  Thankful to live just one state away from them.
60.  Thankful my blog is still here

No comments: