Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meeteetse Chocolatier

Yesterday's track meet was in a little town called Meeteetse. It is home to 351 people, a school with a track, a mercantile, and a cowboy chocolate shop . The STP and I went to the chocolate shop in between events--to warm up. I mean--to support the local economy. No really, just for the chocolate. The STP bought me one of my favorite things--a brown paper package tied up with...twine.
And stuffed with bandana tissue paper.
Wrapped around chocolate peanut butter truffles. And some marshmallow coconut bark. (And I also had a bag of chocolate covered stick pretzels, which I was going to save for later, but I ate before I took any pictures of them. But they were also tied up with twine.)
The chocolate is made by a real life cowboy, who was not in town for the weekend. But I saw his picture on the way out of the store. And he might be fine enough even if he didn't make chocolate truffles, and brownies and cheesecakes. But we all know you should get at least two things in a guy. If one of them is chaps, the other might as well be chocolate. Yee-haw.

1 comment:

nancyann said...

Johnny Deep in cowboy boots....