Thursday, December 17, 2009

Counting Down, Wrapping Up and Cutting Out

Starting to get excited about Christmas. Only have to work one more lunch at Dodge City Federal and 12 hours at the not quite itty bitty health care facility. Have a place for the dog to stay. Wrapping and stacking and thinking about packing presents. Looking forward to wrapping my arms around my babies (and their babies). Watching the weather reports. It is good to have something to look forward to.
Found the best cookie cutters ever this week. Bought one for Abi and one for Sara and one for myself. Can't tell you what they are yet because I don't want to ruin the surprise. But trust me--they are the best. I also bought an extra one in case I need to have another give-away to increase readership/comments.
All good stuff.

No comments: