Thursday, December 03, 2009

Oh Where Is My Glue Gun

Tonight I wanted my glue gun. To glue a string of Christmas lights to a bucket. And I don't know where my glue gun is. I found the empty box where my glue gun should be. I tried to remember where my glue gun was when we packed up the truck. And I have no memory. I have a bucket. I have a string of Christmas lights. I have a great idea. I know I have a glue gun. I just don't know where it is. I am planning to spend the day tomorrow looking for it. So if you have it, please let me know. Or just live with the guilt. Your choice.
I have been watching Clean House episodes since the day before Thanksgiving. It serves two purposes. First-encouragement. I have convinced myself that, even at its worst, my house is not 'that bad'. Secondly-motivation. It causes me to strive not to let my house get 'that bad'.
(I also caught the beginning of a show about hoarders. This is a show to encourage and motivate you when your house already qualifies for a clean house episode.)
So today I emptied two more boxes from the pilot room. (My glue gun was not in either of them.)

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

In case you were wondering--the boxes were filled with mayhem and foolishness.

Abi said...

I love you... we also watched about 10 min of hoarders once, it made me feel REEEEAlly good :) I do not have the glue gun although I may add one to my christmas list, along with an iron, both for crafting purposes :)

nancyann said...

The best way to find a missing object is to go to the store and buy a new one...the missing one will be found the next day; usually in a place that you had already looked several times. This method has never failed!