Monday, December 21, 2009

More Good News/Bad News

123456...the sequel
Good News--I got to work at the not quite itty bitty healthcare facility on Friday afternoon.
Bad News--My car began making a funny noise on the way to work.
Good News--I managed to get pulled over to the side of the road.
Bad News--It was in the middle of nowhere
Good news--I had cell phone reception AND the STP came and rescued me
Bad News--I was late to work on the only day I worked this month
Good News--The STP got the car hauled home
Bad News--When the STP started the car, the engine blew up.
Good News--No one was hit with flying pieces of aluminum.

What does it say about your day if the good news is that no one was hit with flying pieces of your engine block?

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

I guess we could call this a horse and buggy day.

Amanda said...

good news - your plane still leaves tomorrow!!!

nancyann said...

Leave in plenty of time for the airport, since you now need to take the horse and buggy.