Monday, March 15, 2010

Diet Pepsi and I Go Way Back

Perhaps you remember when I was almost addicted to Diet Pepsi.  Except for this little twitch, I have broken completely free.  (Although, I must confess, I know the location in Dodge City of several Pepsi vending machines with 24 hr access, just in case...)  But now I have a new relationship with Pepsi.  It involves a Refresh Everything grant for the local youth center in Dodge City.  And everytime I log onto the web site to vote for our good idea I hear a can of Pepsi being opened.  These are very clever people, these Pepsi folks.  They know that I have spent $250,000 on my prior Pepsi addiction and they are willing to give it away because they are hoping I will become readdicted and spend another quarter million.   So I need your help.  Go to the RefeshEverything.com website and type "The Shack" into the search area.  You will find the good idea in the $250,000 neighborhood category.  If we win the money this month, I don't have to keep going there and voting and being tormented by refreshing sounds of Pepsi.  Really, this is for my mental health.  Tell your friends. Vote early and vote often. 

No comments: