Monday, March 22, 2010

A Little Bit of Ashton

One of the songs I zumba to is Mambo #5.  And what I need today is a little bit of Ashton Kutcher in my life.  Several weeks ago I saw Ashton Kutcher on The View, plugging the Valentine's Day movie and his wife's PepsiRefresh idea.  I really only know Ashton from his Nikon commercials and I only watch The View, well, I never watch The View.  But his wife won the celebrity PepsiRefresh grant for her charity.  So if Ashton would just give our PepsiRefresh idea a little Twitter time and a mention to his over 3 million FaceBook fans, I would really appreciate it. 
Ashton's charity already won $250,000 from Pepsi.  It will not cost Ashton anything to promote our good idea.
Ashton already has 3,000,000 fans.  Our little town has 1800 total population.  If Ashton gets behind our idea, we will all become fans.
Ashton had a troubled youth.  Our little town has troubled youth.  Our idea will help troubled youth and untroubled youth get into less trouble. 
Ashton studied biochemical engineering.  Go Ashton.  We got nothing like that.

So the question is: How can I become friends with Ashton Kucher?  I went to his FaceBook page, but I can only be a fan there.  Not a friend.  I'm afraid a fan is not going to be enough. So I am appealling to all of my faithful readers:  if either of you know Ashton Kutcher or someone who knows someone who knows Ashton Kutcher please tell him about our idea

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Ashton starred in That 70's Show. I was in college in the seventies (when Aston was born).

Abi said...

thanks for reminding me to vote... if I run into Ashton soon, I'll direct him to you. since you have so much in common :)