Saturday, March 27, 2010

Run, Ms Brenda, Run

I am restarting the Couch to 5k program.  I am running long distance with the Queen of Queens.  Just a few differences.  She is young, I am old.  She pushes a stroller with two children in it.  I leash myself to the dog and let her pull me along.  The Queen has an i-phone and downloads C25K program friendly podcasts.  My i-pod is dead and I can't figure out how to get podcasts onto my phone. 
So I just put my old i-pod earphones in and pretend I am really cool and I am listening to something really wonderful.  If the dog runs circles around me and I trip over her leash and crash to the ground and require medical treatment and the paramedics discover my earphones are not connected to anything, then I will claim that I was mugged and my i-phone was stolen.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
On to week 2. 

2 comments:

Abi said...

woot for week two! run Miss Brenda run...

Amanda said...

you make me giggle and i love you :)