Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In With The New

This is my old couch.  I had a matching love seat, chair and ottoman.  I bought them off of Craig's List so there would be furniture in my big room.  We moved it here in the truck.  We used them for 18 months.





This is my new couch.  I bought it at a real furniture store and had it delivered here in a truck.  (No small feat to find a real furniture that will deliver here.)  I like it a lot.


I fact, I liked it so well I bought two.  Because the big room is really big.  And everyone likes the new couches.  Except maybe the dog.

Because she is not supposed to be on the new couches.  She has her own little pillow beside the couch.  See her not sitting on her pillow?  See her using her puppy eyes to beg admittance to the couch?  See me giving in and letting her on the couch?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your room looks Fabulous! but dixi... :( please rub that dog for me... I miss her.

Abi said...

oops...

Amanda said...

i am absolutely loving your big room!!! i mean i liked it before but now its just fantastic!

Samantha said...

I cant wait to come sit on your new Couches!!!