Friday, October 07, 2011

I Do NOT Collect Flamingoes

Went to the big home center in the city this week.  Bought some waterproofing for the front porch.  And 99 cents worth of joy in can.
Oh, the Aunt Vi in me couldn't wait to get home and try it on.



 I only had a few hours this evening, but fortunately I had the fast drying variety of joy in a can.


And so in just a few minutes I had two pre-skelemingoes drying in the north yard.
And before I got ready for bed, I had two skelemingoes ready to set out in the front yard. 
Total cost of the project:  $1.24. 
Appreciation for garage saling friends (Thanks E,S,K, and B) who share the bounty:  Boundless
Satisfaction of a project completed:  Priceless.

4 comments:

Abi said...

OO do they glow in the dark? Cause they are way cool now but if they glow in the dark they are at the tippy top of the scale :)

Anastasia said...

skelemingoes. I love you. I agree that they should glow. XOXO

Abi said...

PS I showed my husband who thought they were store bought... impressive :)

Amanda said...

i showed my husband who thought they were kind of wierd. i think they are fantastic and think the only thing that could make them awesome-er would be if they glowed in the dark