Monday, February 06, 2012

On the Road Again

Spending the week in Greeley, CO researching blood bank computer applications.  And shopping.  And eating out.  My MapQuest directions said that if I had reached the Red Lobster I had gone a little too far.  I.  Don't.  Think.  So.  Wandered around in Michael's this evening.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  Mostly resisted the urge to buy more craft supplies until I finish some projects I have already started.  But it was delightful just to see the possibilities.  And touch the yarn. 
I am done watching people shop for houses on HGTV.  Really.  I raised 4 kids and none of them starved to death even though I never had granite countertops.  The STP and I have remained married despite the fact we share a bathroom sink.  And if I don't like the paint color on the walls, I just repaint it.  Really.  Done.

3 comments:

Minnie said...

I so agree with you on House Hunters-I'm tired of people not liking the color of cabinets and the wrong color of granite!! And oh my, no stainless steel appliances!! Have a good trip to CO.

Amanda said...

ooh! have you been watching Love It or List It? those people crack me up!

Anonymous said...

hun interesting blog.i really appreciate it,i have bookmark it for revisit. i have a list of rice exporters for online trade