Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-day Via Facebook Pics

I took 241 pictures of our one day trip to Yellowstone.  I have about 2.41 good pictures of our trip to Yellowstone.  Mostly I just take pictures to pass the time in the car and to remember things I saw.  I never really have good pictures, just blurry memory joggers.  I took a few pics of the STP and I.  This one I took to pass the time in the car.  The STP is blurry and not looking at the camera because he was actually, you know, driving at the time.
This one I took so I could remember that the soap was shaped like a little bear.  We had to stand on our tippy toes so the little bear soap was in the picture with us.  Pictures of ourselves in the mirror--how facebook are we?
This one was so we could remember that we went to Yellowstone in the winter.  And it snowed.  We have to try most of these shots of ourselves at least twice before we are both in the picture.  I delete the bad ones.  I made the Goob see all 241 pictures when we got home.  Just so he would remember how thankful he was that he wasn't along.
This is us in the hottub.  It was dark and snowing.  I'm not sure why I took this one.  Time was flying and I think this was one of the unforgettable moments. 
Finally someone else offered to take a picture of us.  Because it was Valentine's Day and obviously we were meant to be together.  I guess they didn't know how good we were at facebooking ourselves.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i LOVE that one of you guys in the snow!!!