Sunday, February 12, 2012

V-Day Plans

The STP and I are headed to Yellowstone Park to celebrate Valentine's Day.  We have a dinner and room reservations at Mammoth Hot Springs.  We will be touring about in a snow coach.   Because we are that sickening still in love.
 And this year I am way ahead on a Valentine's gift.  I mean this is so good you are probably going to want to pin it on your "Sickening Sweet Things" Pinterest board.






First, I compiled a list of over 100 things I love about the STP.
Then I gathered my supplies.  Chocolate.  Scrapbook paper.  Ribbon.  Tape.
And then I individually wrapped each chocolate and put them in a jar with a manly ribbon. 
I think I have a winner here.


1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

I read some of your blog. Very clever. You have a good sense of humor.