Saturday, February 04, 2012

Random Thoughts

Extraordinary things happen to extraordinary people.  (Spoken by a large mouse to a dragon in Narnia.)

Last night I dreamed about snakes.  I might like my drowning in my car dreams better.

The STP made supper tonight.  Steak salads with seasoned fries.  I love that man.

I ran with the dog this week and now she has renewed hope that it will happen again.  I avoid making eye contact with her.

Trying to figure out how I can get to a color run this year.

I ate too much today.  And yesterday.

I start work at 6:00am tomorrow. 

Bedtime.

8 comments:

Anastasia said...

We have discussed the color run thing. they do one in Charlotte...We believe october 2012 may be too soon to count on having a place to stay but 2013 might be our year.

Miss Brenda said...

If we are aiming for 2013, I can cut back on my training schedule

Miss Brenda said...

If we are aiming for 2013, I can cut back on my training schedule

Abi said...

Not if you are running in July, I'm breaking out my sweatshirt and running shoes this week. :)

Abi said...

I'm seeing beach vacation in 2013 with a stop off in Charlotte to run... anyone else?

Minnie said...

I want to run with all of you! It looks like so much fun!!

nancyann said...

Pinterest? Just saw the Color Run and thought that would be so much fun!

nancyann said...

Pinterest? Just saw the Color Run and thought that would be so much fun!