Monday, August 27, 2012

Blogs in my Head

Blogger will not let me upload photos.  So all the wonderful blog posts that have been rolling around in my head for the last week are getting jumbled waiting for an outlet.  Occasionally blogger loads one picture.  This is one that is part of three posts.  One post on my progress with growing an eggplant this summer.  One post on a bugs eye view of my SFG.  And one post on things blooming in the side yard.  It is not part of the Great Zucchini post.  Or the Glory Rays post.  Or the Sunday Sunrise post.  Or the Does anyone know a Contractor, a Plumber, and a Marriage Counselor post.  If you want to know what has been happening you will have call me.  Do it today.  Otherwise I am going to have to do laundry and clean.

1 comment:

MEL said...

I called you yesterday.