Thursday, November 13, 2014

Late Thirties

37.  A complete parhelion sighting.  Thanks to some vertically aligned hexagonal ice crystals in the  very cold atmosphere this morning.  Just thinking yesterday that I don't stop to take pictures of the sunrise/sunsets as I travel anymore.  Then there was this morning phenomenon.   I double (sun) dog dare you to top that.

38.  Payday.  Worked a few extra hours the last two weeks.  Thankful that it is reflected in my paycheck.  Thankful that I am able to work and to pay the bills.

39.  Bathrooms with flush toilets.  Not the least of which is the one in the House Next Door.  The toilet was one the first things we demo'd out of the house and almost the last thing to go back in.  So close to being finished with the remodel phase of the upstairs.  

1 comment:

Amanda said...

loving your bathroom floors, and lamenting daylight savings time means missing the sunrise on my way to work...