Sunday, November 23, 2014

Serious Catching Up To Do

Not that I haven't been thankful...just that I haven't recorded it.

38.  My house.  A pellet stove to heat the big room. A couch to nap on.  A refrigerator to keep my food cold.  A bed to sleep in.  A shower with hot water.  All good.
44.  (oh, yes, we can count each of those seperately) My girls.  So blessed to have each of them.  The still pregnant Princess Anastasia.  The Queen of Queens Abigail-- mother of the best grandkids in the world.  Princess Amidala my favorite.  So glad to see their adults selves.  So blessed to have them in my life.
47,48.  Booked Flights and anticipation. Headed to PA in January.  To love on the new baby.  To celebrate Christmas with my family.  To celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday.  It may be a little early to pack my bags as Expedia suggested, but I'm thankful to have something to look forward to.

No comments: