Sunday, November 15, 2009

Date Night

About the middle of last week the STP suggested we go on a date. How was Friday? Friday was good. But what to do? Where to go? We ruled out a movie, and a restaurant, and bowling. And then we were completely out of ideas. So we stayed home and played Wii together. Raving Rabbids. I choose it because it is not really competitive. (The last time we Wii'd together it ended badly. Let's just say it was a good thing our kayak was of the virtual reality or things would have been very bad and possibly very wet.) As soon as we unlock a few more levels on the Rabbids game we can play in the 'Party Mode'. Which I think means that up to four of us can play at the same time. So I'm putting a Wii remote with the special motion hickey-do and nunchuck and maybe even a balance board on my Christmas list. Because when it comes to party mode--I'll be ready.

No comments: