Monday, November 02, 2009

Thankfully

Things I am thankful for--2009 edition:
1. My youngest daughter ,who reminded me of my thankful list.
2. My middle daughter, who did not remind me that I never got to 100 last year.
3. My oldest daughter, who may or may not know that it is November.
4. My son. Thankfully, there is only one.
5. My husband, who loves me. Period.
6. My granddaughter, who knows how to 'leave a message'.
7. My grandson, who couldn't be any cuter.
8. My sons-in-law, who love my daughters.
9. My jobs, which will pay for #10.
10. My plane tickets home for Christmas.

2 comments:

Abi said...

YAY for #10!! and the rest. I love you; even if you don't make it to completion this year too ;)

Amanda said...

i love it when you blog. i mean i love you even when you dont blog, but you know what i mean :)