Thursday, December 30, 2010

Amazing Animal Photography

Horses standing in a pasture.  (Note birds on ground.)

Horses standing in pasture.  Birds flying on to horse.

Horses standing in pasture.  Birds standing on horse.

Horses in pasture.  Birds flying off of horse.

Horses standing in pasture.
Usually I miss the picture.  Especially if an animal is involved.  Extra especially if the animal is moving.  Here, for instance is a picture I took of a mule deer fawn.  (The fawn is just out of the frame-to the left)

 I have no idea what was up with the birds and the horse.  But the amazing thing is that I captured it with my camera.  Don't ask me any questions about why birds landed on only one horse in the pasture, or why a horse lets birds land on him.  Just be amazed with me.
 Of course it would be a different story if the horse was moving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photography. Breath-taking.