Thursday, December 23, 2010

Now Playing

Tonight the STP and I had hot chocolate and watched The Polar Express.  Last night we watched most of White Christmas.  That is, the STP watched it all and I watched most all of it except for the parts I slept through.  Luckily, 'The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing' happens early in the movie, and mercifully I was sound asleep through 'Choreography'.  Tomorrow should be It's a Wonderful Life.
 And, of course, The Muppets Christmas Carol will be when there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas.  In my opinion, and as Miss Piggy would say, "No doubt!" the best Christmas movie ever.   (I will not be watching The Christmas Story because it makes me want to shoot my eye out.) 

2 comments:

Abi said...

I'm missing the Holiday movie marathon :( any way you wanna skype me in? love you guys, next year, we are watching them all! I'll bring the popcorn.

Miss Brenda said...

We expect you will be roasting a duck for the Muppet movie.