Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Bringing You Up To Date

We went to Kansas City.  Where everything is up to date. Only you couldn't really prove that by me, because I saw precious little of the city while I was there.  I did take a few pictures of our hotel.  Because the side of it lit up at night.  And made a little light show on the side of the building.  We have lots of motels in Dodge City, but none of them have a light show on the side of them.  Further proof, I guess, that we are not really up to date.

I took a few other pictures between the hotel and the convention center.  At night.  Of the park we walked through.  One of a horse statue.  Because I am like the cat who went to London to visit the queen.  Traveled from Wyoming to Missouri to take a picture of a horse statue.  (At night.)  I am pitiful.

I also took a picture of the fountain in the park.  Because I am always on the lookout for landscaping ideas.  How do you think this water feature will look in the west yard?
And then I took this picture of the motel light show reflected in the fountain pool.  Because I am an awesome photographer. Just saying.

So definately this is not a travel blog.
 


3 comments:

planemech2us said...

The wind will blow all the water against the house. It would be impressive till then.

Miss Brenda said...

I'll just turn on the sprinklers and call it good.

LoveIsBrightAndYourMySunShine said...

cool pictures :)