Saturday, June 04, 2011

Because Facebook Isn't Weird Enough

Oh, yes.  Mr. Plaid Pants' daughters are such skeptics.  Surely their dad never wore plaid pants. 
 Here thanks to facebook, a fellow seventies something CCHS alum with a 110 camera, and a bizarre twist of fate is a picture of Mr Personality and his plaid pants (along with his high school sweetheart.)  
Okay, ready for the really bizarre part?
I am also in the picture.  With my algebra book and my lunch bag.  In the library. 
(Remember, if I married my high school sweetheart I'd still be single.)

I am glad things (including fashions) change after high school.

2 comments:

Hank the Tank said...

Hi Brenda, Brad Gittings here ( for your reader's 411, the guy who took the photo). Love your blog and as a photog, I'm thrilled to be able to share these photos (after 36 years) with long-lost & newly-found friends.
I have another photo of Dave & Gretchen which I don't think I've scanned yet, probably because Dave was partially blocking Gretchen's face. When I get home in latter June, I'll scan it if you like and send it to you.
God Bless You and Dave...and your whole family. Brad.

Miss Brenda said...

Thanks, Brad, for letting me steal your picture. Thinking maybe I would have been voted 'least likely to steal your boyfriend'. Like I said---things change.