Sunday, June 19, 2011

East Side Story--the Sequel

A note of interest concerning my previous post about the west side of my house: It really happened on the east side.  (Thanks to my less directionally challenged readers for pointing that out to me.)  Much has been happening there since my last post.
The Goob dug a hole. 


And the STP helped him haul away the grass we have worked three summers to grow.  The Goob does not understand this process.  Much in the same way he can not figure out why I water and fertilize the grass, as it only makes it grow so he has to mow it more often.  Anyway he overcame his aversion to the project with the promise of money.

Next we will haul gravel and sand and rocks to fill the hole back in.  There is not enough money in the checking account to convince the Goob that this makes any sense or that he wants any part of it.
I , on the other hand, can't wait.
In fact, I've already started. 
I love it when a plan comes together. 

No comments: