Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In Velvet

As usual, I almost missed the picture of the deer altogether.

The STP thinks I can not photograph anything that moves faster than lichen.  (And truthfully sometimes I can't get that in focus.)
But this was the evening when I got a picture of the moose (and the baby moose).
And the same evening the hummingbird sat long enough for me to get in a shot or two.










So if you're thinking just forget about the deer, just look at this:
All that, and a slice of mountain medley pie at Bear Creek Lodge. 
 Oh, and did I mention that the sun set again tonight?

3 comments:

Abi said...

wow- I tell you what sir...
Our God is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

yay for 14A being reopened for the year! fabulous pictures!!!

PunkFootballer said...

fantastic pictures I like your blog, I will subscribe to get more of your posts keep up the good work and please visit my blog sometime it would be much appreciated. thanks.
Punkfootballer.blogspot.com