Sunday, July 24, 2011

The End of One Glowing Orb

I pretty much keep the gazing ball people in business all by myself.  Its not always my fault although one time I broke two gazing balls within one week.  Note:  Gazing balls are clearly not designed to be whacked with a shovel handle or to drop 8 feet onto a paved driveway.
These are pictures of my last two gazing balls.  This one was a gift from my loving daughters.  I've had it over two years.
Right up until the big wind storm in Dodge City last week.  Here are the pieces I picked up from the yard.
The coolest thing about this one was that it glowed in the dark, but I never got a good picture of that.  So I stopped by the garage on my way to the dumpster.  Sad day in Dodge City.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

well, at least now we know what to get you for Christmas :)