Monday, December 26, 2011

Back on Tour

The Big room is a mix of old and new.
A new use for old letters brought me some joy.

A new nativity that the STP spied in Williamsburg.  It is good to have good memories of Williamsburg.

An old snowman inspiring me to zumba with him. 

A new place to hang the old stockings with care.

One old bird ornament.

One new bird ornament.

The usual cookie tray.

The old prophecy, holding new promise.

The tree is just a little older than the Goob.  One old dog with no new tricks.  Don't have plans to take the tree down any time soon so stop in and see for yourself.  Plenty of room for new and old friends.

5 comments:

Anastasia said...

you forgot to mention the old tree skirt which I remember wrapping around my shoulders and having come to my knees.....

Miss Brenda said...

A Spring Creek Original:) My mom gave me the white material to make uniforms, but I decided to have kids instead. The joy of double polyester-it never wears out.

Miss Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abi said...

I love your new nativity! And where are the "JOY" letters from?

Miss Brenda said...

The letters are from Spring Creek, too! Alzora Gray used them when she taught first grade. I have 25 letters of the alphabet:)