Monday, December 12, 2011

A Few Things


A few things I want you to know.
1.  My fingertips are like human velcro.  It's from a combination of my heredity, my location in a high plains desert, and my job which requires me to wash my hands a thousand times a day.  It makes it difficult to work with felt.
2.  My project, which is made entirely from felt (and one three liter pop bottle), is essentially done.  I had to outsource one little part, but the main part is ready.  I have tried it on several times and taken a dozen pictures of it.  However, because it is a secret I can not share any of them with you right now. 
3.  I am having a hard time keeping this secret.
4.  Okay, here is another sneak peek.  Cause I will burst if I can not show someone. 
If these are not your initials, the project is not for you.  Sorry. 
If I am not your Grandmother, this project is not for you.  Sorry.
(If you are still hoping against hope that this project is for you, maybe you should draw a Venn diagram.)




I am going to put the project in a box and mail it this week. That is if I can get it unstuck from my velcro fingers.  If I can not get unstuck I will be mailing myself to NYC. 
P.S.  If you do not live in New York, this project is not for you.
P.S.S.  Nancyann--review your Venn diagram.  You are not my grandchild.  Sorry.

1 comment:

Abi said...

oooo... I hope all that handwashing and heredity and the high plains wins out... we'd love a GB in a box! I'd be the best Christmas ever. (made only better if she comes with the full set of Haveners) ;) love you all can't wait till Christmas when I get to see it :)