Wednesday, December 28, 2011

With Friends Like This

In addition to this blog I have two other blogs.  Both of them are weight loss related.  One is years old and has not had an entry in a long time.  A really long time.  My sisters have access to it. 
The other is about six months old.  I have one encourager who keeps me honest about my eating and exercising.  Last week she gave me a book called Till We Eat Again.  A humorous look at diet plans and exercise regimen written in diary form. 

Feb 26  I felt an alarming lump below my abdomen...Wasting no time, my overactive imagination immediately had me in the starring role of some two-hanky movie..I felt a surge of self pity.  After working so hard and finally beginning to get in shape, could the end be near?...My husband ran to my side, looking pale.  I showed him where I felt the lumps.  He put his hand there and then just shook his head.   "Those are your hip bones, you ninny!" he said.  I had hip bones?


Two weeks ago my encourager loaned me this book:
Really.  I may never see my hip bones again. 

2 comments:

703 Sackett St. said...

Ben and Jerry have some pretty great names for their ice cream flavors.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw your blog and wanted to tell you about a way to help you get more visitors. I will manually submit your blog or article to over 50 of the most popular social bookmarking sites for only $5 at fiverr. Check it out: http://fiverr.com/ttdub_1/manually-submit-your-site-or-blog-to-50-social-bookmarking-sites-from-pr3-to-pr8